MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just Between Us Girls, you must see this!!

OOOh this is the most wonderful glove box I have ever seen. Just stunning, filled with the most delightful ornaments and it was all created by my best friend on Ebay, Cheryl. She sells on Ebay as ROSEYPOSEYBOUTIQUE and I am telling you girls, her talent abounds. She has made many beautiful items for me over the years and her children's clothing is just the best. Check Cheryl's offerings out on Ebay and on etsy and be sure to see this glove box. It is a keeper!

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Welcome to Blogland Pat. I found you on Cheryls blog. I look forward to getting to know you through the wonderful world of blogging. Love your creations.
Alison

roseroomnz.com said...

Welcome Pat, found you via Cheryl. You have the most beautiful treasures for sale:) Take Care - Rachael:)

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Pat, nice to meet you, found you via Cheryl too! Your blog looks lovely, I especially love your banner, so fresh and sweet!

Heidi said...

Cheryl is a sweetie, for sure!