MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Sunday, August 17, 2008

OOOH DARLING!LOOK GIRLS I FINISHED THE BASSINET*SNEAK PEEK




TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it is finished. It has taken me over a month to accomplish this little work of art but now it is ready to show you and I wanted you to be the first to see it. It is not even on Ebay yet. OOOh so darling all dressed in pink and white and roses and embroidery and wonderful detail. The sweetest lining in those shabby cottage quilted roses and battenburg lace. Four pillows and two are hand embroidered from old embroidery pieces. The doll quilt sports hand embroidery with the sunbonnet girl and quilted roses and fabric from Cheryl. The doll is included. Many more photographs will be forth coming in the Ebay auction. Don't miss. This is one of a kind. I will never make another like this.
Please leave me a comment. I would love to know what you think.

12 comments:

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Oh Pat.......
That has to be the sweetest bassinet I have ever seen!
Soooooooo CUTE!!!!!

A work of love!

Thank you for shareing with us!
Hugz,
Dolly

Judy said...

Your bassinet is wonderful. What a lot of work and love went into it. You must be proud.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I think it's very sweet, darling and very cute. Nice job :) !!!
Have a great week.
Warmly, Deb

Jessi Nagy said...

eeekkk!!!
this is so stinken cute.
love it.
ooxoxoxox,
jessi

Lori said...

oh, Pat!!! that is just the sweetest thing ever...you did a beautiful job on this little darling:)

Cheryl Ensom said...

Hi, Pat! I just featured this on my Monday Yummies! :) Soooooo precious.

Mary said...

Hello Pat:) Thanks for stopping by.
What a precious bassinet.You have a Lovely blog. I think I bought something from your e-bay a couple of years back. Love your house:) I am working on rewiring a lamp at the moment. Hopefully I can get back blogging more soon. Have a great day Mary:)

Jenni said...

I think your little bassinet is so sweet! You did a wonderful job on it! I saw it on Cheryl's "Confections" and just had to pop over to visit you! :)

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Pat, Your finished Bassinet is so darling. What a terrific job you did on it and with the fabric and doll, WOW!! I just love it and can't wait to see more pictures.

Thank you for stopping by with anniversary wishes on my giveaway post. Your kind comments meant so much to me! We are back from our vacation, which was great, but over way too soon. LOL!!
See you again soon.
Love ya, Celestina
la rea rose

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! Oh, what a precious little doll bassinet! I love the dolly and that quilt! If I were a little girl I would die to have this!
Thanks for stopping in. I'm going to share my trip so pop on in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

roseroomnz.com said...

It is a work of art, quite beautiful. I saw it on Cheryl's blog also! Rachaelxo

vickie said...

Pat! It's beautiful! I love all your recent postings on It's a Wonderful Life. I want it all, and I want it now! ha