MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Thursday, February 12, 2009

EYE CANDY FOR YOU AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME AND PAT AT SASSYSMOM IS THE WINNER OF THE DRAWING!




The pink and cream stripe ticking on the top and bottom of this cushion are from Confections Fabric...it's the sweetest print and coordinates beautifully with both new and old fabrics. I have been using several of the prints Cheryl of Confections Fabric offers and plan to use lots more! I have so many wonderful things planned...pillows, sachets, door hangers and an array of vintage offerings. The stack of gorgeous fabric from Cheryl, the piles of beautiful trim and the bowls full of my vintage baubles are giving me so much inspiration for sew many new creations. Like you, I long for a breath of spring, a warm breeze , the first tulips and days of happiness and fun with my grandchildren. I cannot wait to get up in the morning and start sewing now...I know spring is not far off.

If you want beautiful fabric, wonderful service , items packed safely and well and a great person to do business with ....you want to buy your fabrics from Cheryl. She is amazing and so is her
collection . A remarkable person who is willing to go the extra mile to make your shopping experience simply scrumptious.

A wonderful vintage image of a girl in front of a bakery...


CONGRATULATIONS to Pat at Sassysmom. You are the winner of the two fabric blocks in my free drawing. Thank you to all of you who participated. Keep watching I will be having more.

9 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and thanks for the fabulous eye candy
Alison

Lori said...

Happy,happy Birthday to you! And thank you for the sweet eye candy today! I don't think I could ever be full from your adorable goodies! Hope you have a warm and wonderful day! Lori

The Vintage Kitten said...

Ooh lovely eye candy and a Happy Birthday to you X

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
You are almost a Valentine baby:)
Very lovely eye candy!!
Have a great birthday.
Warmly,
Deb

Sassysmom said...

Oh thank you, thank you. I am your winner and I just emailed you tonight. Look for an email from PatriciaandSassyg

I am so excited. Cannot wait to see them.

Bless you dear.

Pat and Sassy

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!! Those are beautiful goodies....you make the most GORGEOUS things!!!

Congratulations to Pat!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!♥

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Congrats Sassymon,You are a lucky girl.Happy Birthday to you hon and many many more.Happy Valenie's Day !!! XXOO Marie Antionette

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! Thanks for the lovely eyecandy and congratulations to the lucky winner! :)

Cheryl Ensom said...

Wow, Pat! You are so sweet! I love you and your creations so much and am so pleased you love the fabrics you bought!