MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

JUST BETWEEN US GIRLS LETS MAKE OUR SEWING ROOMS ROMANTIC *PRETTY AND FUN






A darling button jar and a sweet pincushion to start.
What kind of things do you have in your sewing room to dress it up and make yourself feel good? Tell me about it.

Check out my selling blog It's A Wonderful Life. I have a bath jar listed there. Just click on the icon on the right and you will arrive quickly there. Thank you.
I hope to list more items on my selling blog soon.

3 comments:

Lori said...

whimsy and sweetness at it's best Pat...they are both darling!!!

Sheila said...

I so love your post.. I only wish i had a sewing room, I only wish i could sew.. lol.. But my sewing machine is in my crafting room? extra bedroom.. I am soooooooooo not organized because of lack of storage space.. So when i come in to try to creat i end up making such a mess and then get distracted and can not creat.. Visious cycle. But love your way of thinking. Sheila

Sheila said...

Thanks for stoppin' in at my blog.. YOur sweet dolls are so cute.. I have one doll that is from japan , she is a flapper and plastic.. Your dolls in one photo reminded me of my doll.. Thanks again for stoppin' by.. Sheila