MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FLEA MARKET DAYS*VINTAGE ORIGINAL PRINT SIGNED*WATER COLORS*CHILDREN AT THE ZOO






We do not know who the artist was. It is signed Jean. See detail photographs. Love it! Perhaps a mother took her children to the zoo and captured this image in her mind and created this wonderful print. Hand painted in water colors with the sweetest details. It is just as it was found in the original frame it was displayed in. So precious. It would make a wonderful addition to any child's room. 12 x 14 inches including the frame and glass. EMAIL me at summersdarling@hotmail.com when you purchase. Do not hesitate because this one is irresistible.



$12.00 Price $12.00 to ship in the USA....I will gladly ship any item internationally.
Just email me for shipping quote.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I am doing GREAT, sweetpea!!! I hope you are also. Thank you for the lovely comment of Miss "A" today on th' blog! She really is a cutie...
xoxo,
Connie

The Charm of Home said...

Oh, your dolls on those doilies are wonderful! Especially the bride. So adorable!
Sherry

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

It was so nice of you to leave that comment on my blog!
How are you doing?
I feel like a hamster on one of those wheels....working away but I don't seem to get anywhere. lol!
I think of you often and hope you husband is much, much better.
Jil
xo