MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Friday, January 18, 2008

I JUST WANT IT COZY,ROMANTIC AND INVITING!!!





Good Morning girls....I have been working on these pillows since 4AM AND IT IS 9:30AM NOW and I still have more pillows to make but I wanted to show you my progress. I promised you photos as I completed areas in the family room. I just want it cozy and inviting. Casey and I found this incredible bench which is made from an antique bed this summer and he painted it for me the most wonderful ivory organdy and I have been wanting to create the cushion and pillows for it. So here you go. Your the first to see it...Casey is still asleep and no one else is here except Tom Cat who has been helping me at the sewing table all morning. Please leave comments. It makes me so happy to hear from you.

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

The cushions look absolutely gorgeous.
Alison

cherished*vintage said...

Hi Pat! That bench is gorgeous! Your cushions are the perfect compliment. So, I'm wondering... do you ever sleep???? Wow, 4am is soooo early to be sewing! The 3 bunnies you have peeking over the sofa are super cute too! I love bunnies!
-Karoline

Cheryl Ensom said...

Oh this view of the bench makes me LOVE it all the more! And those pink and white chairs! ACK! I'm dying....just lovely.

Vandoren Academy said...

Those cushions were worth every moment! So lovely! I just love your feminine space; so inspiring! Those chairs! I'm so smitten!