MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

RARE RIDE ON SCOOTER BIKE/TRIKE








Just between us girls...this is a very old and darling scooter/bike/trike. It was originally used by a very small child or toddler. I picture it with a doll or bear collection or even better yet displayed in a child's room . OOOh it is so dear and I just thought you would enjoy seeing it. You can bid on it on Ebay if you are interested. Thank you for stopping in. I love to hear from you. Please do leave a comment.
Thank you and have a lovely weekend. I think it may be warming up around here. How about at your house?

3 comments:

Lori said...

still cold here:( and raining a lot!!! that scooter is so darling and just the perfect shade of pink!!! CUTE!!!

Lori said...

oh the album!!! i did bid, but my fun money stores are really low, we'll see what happens...thanks SO much for letting me know!!!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

So cute!!!! I also love your vintage pink chairs. Did you paint them?

Jillian