MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THOSE HUSBAND'S OUT THERE INCLUDING MINE


Some great quotes:

Despite all the new household gadgets, the handiest one to have around the house is still a husband.
I have been given every bit of support that any woman would ever want. He has always been there for me. He is a great rock.
The best way to hold a man is in your arms.
Enjoy your husband, but never think you know him thoroughly.
To love one who loves you, to admire one who admires you, in a word, to be the idol of one's idol, is exceeding the limit of human joy; it is stealing fire from heaven.
May all your dear father's have a remarkable day.
Thoughts about my father. He use to drive me to high school every day and make me laugh all the way there. He often took me to the store and always bought me Pepsi and Hershey bars...unheard of today...but I am glad he did. He always bought bird seed and fed the birds every single day. He worked from sun up till late at night six days a week without ceasing. He worshiped my mother. He was a strong man. He always bought my mother a new convertible every year.
Send me some happy thoughts about your father. I would love to hear them.

No comments: