MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OOOOH MY WORD GIRLS JUST LOOK AT THIS PRINTER'S CABINET

Dear girls.....here I go blogging again...I just can't help it...I love talking to you and telling you about our treasure hunts. This is beyond a doubt one of my all time favorite items ever and just betweeen us girls if this does not sell on Ebay I am keeping this rare and wonderful printer's cabinet with the 20 oak drawers. Now I am sure I can just fill those up without batting an eyelash. Hope you are all well and happy and enjoying the summer. We are having so much fun here. I want the same for you.

3 comments:

Lori said...

wow!!! i have one drawer from a printers cabinet...still filled with all the type~faces, btw...i have NO idea what to do with it and it sits in the basement...any ideas?

Livy said...

Wow what an amazing cabinet! Perfect for storing paper and flat craft supplies!

ittybittybirdy said...

WOW! What a great piece for holding crafting pretties!