MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Monday, January 26, 2009

FLEA MARKET FIND (E) BABY PILLOW AND LAVENDER SACHET BABY SHOES











oooH DARLING girls is the only way to describe this sweet flea market offering. The pillow is made with Durham quilt fabric so dear today in the market place. It features three vintage images of babies and is 10 x 13 inches. The quilted fabric appears on both sides. Also include is the pair of pink baby shoes with the pink bells and lavender sachets and the ribbon laces. Dearest. Do you want to purchase these two items? Just email me at summersdarling@hotmail.com and refer to item (E) with the description and send me your PayPal email and I will invoice you. Now I am offering the pillow and the shoes described above ONLY...the other items are not for sale here. I will ship internationally...just email me for rate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its looking fine, you can find more Baby Pillow here…..