MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just Between Us Girls here is something you might like to try




I have a sister-in-law that lives in Scotland and she called and asked me to whip up some gifts for the holiday season. Now she is a very lovely lady that has a mother in the nursing home who is 93 and Pat(my sister-in-law)visits her mother daily. She asked me to make her mother a wall hanging. Her mother is confined to her bed. Something she could look at all the time which could be placed on a wardrobe by her bed. Soooo today I made one of my fabric blocks of Icart's Christmas Wreath 1922 and started playing with all sorts of velvet and trim and adornments. This is the finished wall hanging. Thought you might like to see it. It was a lot of fun. You sort of make the background and then start playing with everything. Placing it here and there and everywhere. I also hand painted the details on the lady, wreath and cherub with German glass glitter.
I added a broach...very old as a finishing touch.

1 comment:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

As always...its just drop dead gorgeous.You have the touch Sweetness.
I hope you are doing well for this season.Its come to fast ,but But I will get her done...
Merry Christmas Hon
XXOO Marie Antionette