MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HALLOWEEN PILLOW FLEA MARKET OFFERING



The fabric on the top edge of the front is a wonderful vintage-inspired print I purchased from Cheryl of Confections Fabric.

Here is a darling pillow I am adding to the flea market offerings. It is 12 inches by 10 inches without the two inch ruffle. The image is framed with vintage chenille and that darling pink floral and the reverse is a Durham quilted rose fabric. Sweet hand crocheted flowers decorate the pillow and it fully lined and very poofy. Do youwant to purchase this darling? Just email me at summersdarling@hotmail.com and send me your PayPal email and I will send you an invoice. First come first serve on all Flea Market Finds. This is a final sale. This is a special price just for the Flea Market. Please note you will be purchasing the pillow described above only...the ohter items are not for sale here. Refer to Item (I) please and describe.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

That is just adorable!