MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Sunday, June 6, 2010

FLEA MARKET FIND*VINTAGE APERITIF GLASSES WITH PINK ACCENTS





Just darling....I am so pleased to offer you this lovely set of 10 aperitif glasses.
They are vintage and so delicate....note the delicious pink accent near the base. Love it and love the way they display. Perfect to use or just add to your collection of vintage items. Price is only $10.00 and $6.99 to ship. Send me your PayPal address if you wish to purchase to summersdarling@hotmail.com. Do not hesitate because the next time you look these darlings may vanish. No flaws that I can see.

3 comments:

vickie said...

Oh these glasses are so pretty.
I received my pillow cases today.
They are MUCH prettier than your photos, I love them!! Thanks,
Vickie

Marilyn Valencia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn Valencia said...

Do you still have these aperitif glasses for sale?