MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

LOTS OF FUN AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE






This weekend my son and his daughter Ariana age 4 and my daughter and her three boys
came for a visit. You can see Ariana and Stephen and my daughter Liz in the photographs. We had so much fun. Liz came with supper in hand from one of my favorite restaurants in Culver Indiana and a beautiful cheesecake from a bakery in Indianapolis and later my son took me and the older boys to the movies. Everyone stayed over night and we all had a wonderful time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had a wonderful time. You have a beautiful family! Oh, and I love the Harrison Fischer prints hanging down your stair way. So pretty!

PS- Thank you so much for the comment on my blog about my new "Blog Store". I thought I would give it a try and see how it goes. I used to sell on Ebay alot, but the fees have gotten so expensive that I thought I would branch out on my own. I hope to start seeing alot more blog stores.

Blessings,

Alecia

Janice said...

What a couple of cuties! Those smiles certainly tell of the good time had by all! I'm glad you enjoyed your special family! :o)

vickie said...

They are all so cute, looks like they are having a great time. Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Ensom said...

What darlings! They had such a wonderful time...I can tell! And I agree...LOVE those Harrison Fischer prints up the stairway! GORGEOUS, Pat.

Celestina Marie said...

What a beautiful family you have. How blessed you must feel to spend such quality time with your loved ones. Thank you for sharing your joy. It truly shows!!
hugs,
Celestina,
La Rea Rose