MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ALTERED ART INSPIRATION





TODAY I listed this spectacular wall plaque on Ebay which features 11 beautiful tin butterflies and is painted a shabby ivory biscuit. I orginally purchased this for an altered art project and I wanted to make flower children to adhere to each butterfly and add ribbon roses and ribbon streamers. OOOh this could be an amazing altered art project. It is 25 inches long...well just between us girls....I have deceided to focus on selling all the items in the house which are beautiful but which we can no longer care for....so check this plaque out in my Ebay auctions if you are inspired by this offering. Also see all the wonderful offerings we have with low opening bids and no reserve. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow it sure is spectacular.
Alison

Unknown said...

I love this! It even looks beautiful as is!

Hugs,
Amy

Celestina Marie said...

What an amazing piece. It is really lovely just like it is. All your treasures of gorgeous!
hugs,
Celestina,
La Rea Rose

Sharon said...

Looks like you put a tremendous amount of work into this piece. Very pretty.

Bristol said...

I loce those doors, great idea. I think I don;t spend enough time searching around blogland. Shame on me I loved visitng your blog.
Bristol