MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Sunday, November 30, 2008

OOOH GIRLS TAKE A QUICK PEEK AT MY NEWEST LISTINGS ON EBAY.


SOLD




SOLD





I recently listed these items for your viewing pleasure on Ebay. You can find them all under my seller name.... SUMMERSDARLING there. Thank you for the support and interest you show my blog. I love your comments.
Have a lovely Sunday evening. I plan on putting my feet up and watching some good movies. How about you? Please contact me any time if any of these items interest you. I would be happy to help you.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

The kitty print is so precious. Love it.

You know what? I found the photos that I have posted on my blog today on the Internet. So, I really don't know where they are taken from. I just typed in Images of Fog and these came up.

They are pretty pictures though, aren't they?

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.

Melissa

Unknown said...

You wreaths are so fanciful and whimsical! They are intriguing and delightful to look at! Keep them coming. Even if I cannot afford such a beauty right now I enjoy seeing them! Merry Christmas! :)

Judy said...

I love the kitty picture. It is so sweet. I've been relaxing today too for a change. I'm off to do more of that now!!

Lori said...

oooooooh, those wreaths are just amazing Pat!!!