MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OOOh my gosh...it is almost Thanksgiving





































Hello girls....it has been so long since I blogged I might have forgotten how.
I have been very busy getting my Ebay and Etsy stocked for the holiday season.








Seems like I am creating non stop. Here are a few photos of items I have listed.








I have been making wreaths for eight years and stockings for 30. I love making them.






We are also going to sell our giant Santa...thought you would enjoy seeing him.

7 comments:

Judy said...

I'm glad you are back, I've missed you. I love all your holiday items. You have been a busy girl.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I enjoyed looking at your Christmas creations. The wreath is breathtaking! Gotta love those pink skates. If I could of only had pink skates when I was little, well actually even now, I would have been in heaven!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your little elves...or pixies! I have a couple of them and wish I could find more! They are reminders of my childhood...long ago! lol Love your blog!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Pat, so nice to see you and just love your pictures. Everything is an inspiration. Love your skates too. Aren't they fun to paint. I have been painting them for years. That giant Santa is awesome.
I know you are very busy right now and your treasures are wonderful. Thanks for your visit and kind words.
I have missed you. Hope to be able to blog a bit more soon.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Unknown said...

Your wreaths are amazing! The stockings are darling! You are very talented!

Lori said...

your Christmas creations are beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Pat!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I thought I would ask...are the pixies all vintage or did you buy them new? I am still looking for some! Love everything from my childhood years!