MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Monday, December 10, 2007

Before I get started cleaning


OOOh my gosh...it is such a busy time here at Nutmeg Hill and everywhere. My daughter and her family are visiting this Friday and we will have a late night Christmas supper. Elizabeth has three growing boys. I adore my grandsons and cannot wait till they all visit. Turkey and all the trimmings. Tell me your plans and traditions...I can use some new ideas. I am cleaning the house from top to bottom and decorating for Christmas.
Is that what you are doing at your house?

1 comment:

roseroomnz.com said...

Breakfast at my house, going to another city for Christmas Dinner with my father in law. I have requested Turkey! I love a traditional Christmas, turkey and all the trimming and yes I spent the day cleaning house and my Princess and I decorated the tree!!!