MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Monday, December 10, 2007

OOOOh My Gosh...Just look at these signs, Girls!!!






I just love these signs. Just spectacular and they are created all by hand by a wonderful seller on Ebay....wwgard2op3 and her name is Heidi or look at Heidi's Ebay store Woodruff Designs and Shabby Signs. You can personalize your sign as well...can it get any better then this???Now don't miss this girls...you will be glad you looked. Got to run....more cleaning and listing on Ebay to do. I will blog some more later.

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh sooo... sweet.
Lovely pink signs.
Alison

Heidi said...

Thank you, Pat, for showing these on your blog! They look prettier on your blog than in my eBay listings! :) I do enjoy painting these signs!

Cheryl Ensom said...

OH I love Heidi's signs! I have two of them and they are so well-made and even prettier in person than in the photos! I have one that says "The Doll House" for my girls' room and one that says, "Confections," for my new studio!