MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I AM SEW READY FOR SPRING GIRLS!!!!!






I love Easter. I love the fact it comes in Spring and Spring always has the promise of a new begining and fresh start. I love the colors, the flowers ...the clothing and everyone dressed in their Easter best. I created this lovely lavender sachet pillow from an old vintage postcard from the 1900's. This image comes from my husband's postcard collection which he has had for over 30 years. I just love this image with the rabbit in the egg with the chick looking on. The colors and detail are perfect. I framed this stunning pillow with vntage pink and white chenille and trimmed it with vintage snow white pom poms. The reverse is a beautiful quilted rose fabric. The pillow has two full cups of FRENCH LAVENDER tucked inside. It is ooooh sooooooooooo fragrant. The pillow is 9 x 11 inches with the pom poms. I also made a Lavender sachet easter egg for you with this offering. The egg is 10 inches long and is filled with two cups of French Lavender. There are two quilt yo yo's ...one on each end of the egg. It is wrapped with a gorgeous pink satin ribbon and has a button card with the image of the rabbit in the egg. The pillow has a button card also. The egg is made with the quilted rose fabric and vintage pink chenille that you see on the pillow. You can find this set in my Ebay store or my Etsy listings.

I am soooooooo ready for spring. I can sew forever and redecorate and create. I am in the process of redoing my upstairs bath. I will show you the results when I am finished. I am using some unique new and original ideas. I hope you like it girls.

Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Gorgeous stunning beautiful just love it all! I can almost smell the lavender from here.mmmmm....hugs NG

Lori said...

i love this set SO very much!!! when i saw it on etsy my jaw truly dropped, it is just gorgeous...how sweet is that egg??? love Love LOVE!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

How gorgeous is that egg.
Looks fabulous.
Alison

Cheryl Ensom said...

I agree....and girls, I OWN one of her eggs. They are SCRUMPTIOUS!!!! Huge and with so much lavender. I am just DYING over this one, though...and the companion pillow! EEK!!! soooooo lovely.

Lori said...

What a beautiful egg! It amazes me the wonderful pink ideas you come up with!! Lori