MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Monday, February 18, 2008

ODDS AND ENDS




Hello girls...here are a few things I whipped up today. The little bathroom set is in in the powder room off the kitchen that I redecorated some weeks ago. The tray I whipped up for us to use every day and the More Watership Down framed print is in my $9.99 auctions on Ebay which have no reserve.

This is pretty short as I am about worn out from all the decorating and the sale items I have been listing. A good nights sleep and I will be good to go tomorrow. Want to create some more Spring surprises for you. Easter eggs and an Easter wreath with vintage decorations.
Hoping to have another blog to showcase some great offerings.
Have a great night...and have fun whatever you do.

1 comment:

Lori said...

cute stuff!!! i love the fabric you used for the bathroom set:)