MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OOOOH Girls....look what we found today!!



Thrilled...yes girls that is the only way to describe how I feel about this vintage baby buggy. I saw one just like this in an ad and now I have one. I cannot wait to create all the linens for this darling. I can just picture our little Ariana and Anna strolling along with this sweet buggy with their favorite doll. OOOh what fun.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Pat, that buggy is wonderful...i can't wait to see it all prettied up after you work your magic on it:)

Heidi said...

I love your buggy! I'd love to be a little girl and push it around with my dolly in it! Great find!
*Heidi*