MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Monday, February 11, 2008

ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR*CUPID THAT'S ME PILLOW SET*SOLD










Feeling all the love and romance in the air...with Valentine's day so close I created this sweet set. You can find more photos and all the details in my Ebay auction. I love the fact that this set could be displayed all year round. SEW ROMANTIC. One of my favorite images by BESSIE PEASE GUTMANN. Enjoy the view!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

i can barely stand all the cuteness!!! everything i see you make is just cuter than the last...this set is over the top darling!!! i LOVE it to pieces:)

love.boxes said...

I love bessie too! How cute are all those lovely things!!!

Naturegirl said...

Gorgeous sweet lovely all of them! I adore the heart with the hankie! Great work!! I came by from lori's and glad that I did!

Cheryl Ensom said...

I love this set! Gorgeous! I love that bessie print. sooo precious.