MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE LAVENDER SACHET STOCKING

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

MARIE ANTOINETTE ICE SKATE LAVENDER SACHET

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SOME ROMANCE*ROD MCKUEN*STANYAN STREET&OTHER SORROWS



If you are a "BABY BOOMER"...you will remember this poet/songwriter. His work his amazing and I love his poetry. If you are not a "BABY BOOMER...and love romance...this is for you. One of his poems follows called.... For S.C.

I do no know what is more beautiful than your tangled black hair on a white pillow.
I have thought about it all afternoon and decided not even butterflies or children or the blossoms in the hills above the beach can compare.

If I had money I would not buy a comb or a red ribbon to decorate it.

Instead I might charter worlds so you could walk in them and everyone could see your hair.

Imagine someone being so in love with you they could write poetry like this....heavenly!!!!

3 comments:

vickie said...

Beautiful and so romantic!

Lori said...

so romantic...thanks for sharing:)

Hummingbird Chats said...

I just love the poem..you have a wonderful blog. Thank you for coming by and visiting my blog...Katie